With ultramodern warehouse and automated warehouse management systems, we carry out excellent supply chain management. This helps us in meeting voluminous requirements. By using quality packing material, we make sure that the products are properly packed and there will be zero damage during transit. Moreover, our packaging experts stringently check the entire lot before making the final dispatch.
With ZEISS Xradia 520 Versa you extend the limits of your exploration : Unlock versatility for your scientific discovery and industrial research with ZEISS Xradia 520 Versa, the most advanced model in the Xradia Versa family. Image non-destructively in 3D with X-rays. Build on industry-best resolution and contrast. Expand the boundaries of non-destructive imaging. Innovative contrast and acquisition techniques free you to seek - and find – what you’ve never seen before.
Benefits in Xradia 520 Versa
- Experience Resolution Beyond Micro-CT - Explore a multitude of lab-based applications, sample types and sizes with ZEISS Xradia 520 Versa. Benefit from extending your research beyond the limits of basic projection-based micro-and nano-CT systems. Achieve images with a spatial resolution of 0.7 µm and minimum achievable voxel of 70 nm.
- Enhance Your Images with Advanced Contrast Techniques - Get images of challenging samples using advanced contrast capabilities like proprietary enhanced absorption contrast or tunable propagation phase contrast.
- Characterize Materials in situ and in 4D : Characterize the 3D microstructure of materials nondestructively. Uniquely work in simulated conditions – in situ – or study the evolution of your samples’ properties over time in 4D.
- The Technology Behind X-ray Optics - Profit from achieving submicron resolution at large working distances, known as Resolution at a Distance (RaaD). Xradia Versa architecture natively uses a two-stage magnification: images are initially enlarged through geometric magnification as they are in conventional micro-CTs. The projected image impinges on a scintillator, which converts X-rays to visible light. Your image is subsequently magnified by an optical objective before reaching the detector. Add the optional flat panel extension (FPX) to your system to further increase its versatility. This combination of detector designs allows you to study a wide range of sample sizes and types efficiently and accurately.
- Dual Scan Contrast Visualizer (DSCoVer) - With DSCoVer you take advantage of how X-rays interact with matter based on effective atomic number and density. Probe for features normally indistinguishable in a single scan. Identify, for example, mineralogical differences within rocks and difficult-to-discern materials such as silicon and aluminum. Profit from side-by-side tuning of two distinct tomographies at different imaging and sample conditions. Collect data for dual energy analysis seamlessly and easily with DSCoVer.
- High-Aspect Ratio Tomography (HART) - Achieve up to 2x higher throughput or better image quality when imaging flat samples such as semiconductor packages and boards. HART enables you to space variable projections so that you collect fewer projections along the broad side of a flat sample and more along the thin side. 3D data is provided by these closely-spaced long views versus less densely-spaced short views.
- Automated Filter Changer (AFC) - Image challenging samples even easier now. Use AFC to complement your DSCoVer and profit from more flexibility for your in situ workflows. Tune your X-ray energy spectrum with source filters enabled by AFC that houses a standard range of 12 filters along with space for a dozen additional custom filters for new applications. Select filters easily and record your selection within imaging recipes so filters may be changed without disrupting your work flow.
- Wide Field Mode (WFM) & Vertical Stitching - Image large samples with an extended lateral field of view or use the standard field of view to achieve higher resolution in a single tomography with the help of WFM. Profit from a bigger lateral field of view: approximately twice as wide as in the standard mode and three times larger for a 3D volume. Using the standard field of view, WFM provides nearly twice the number of voxels. Combine WFM with the existing Vertical Stitching feature and subsequently image large samples that are both wider and taller than the standard field of view usually allows.
- Laboratory-based Diffraction Contrast (LabDCT) - Unlock crystallographic information in your lab. Achieve direct visualization of 3D crystallographic grain orientation in a non-destructive tomography environment with the LabDCT advanced imaging module powered with GrainMapper3D software by Xnovo Technology. Diffraction contrast tomography (DCT), previously available only at a limited number of synchrotron X-ray facilities, can become your routine tool for non-destructive 3D grain mapping. Acquire and reconstruct crystallographic information from polycrystalline samples, such as metals and alloys. Combine grain orientation information with microstructural features observed in absorption or phase contrast tomography, e.g. cracks, porosity network, inclusions. Open new possibilities for the characterization of damage, deformation and growth mechanisms related to 3D materials science. Achieve enhanced understanding of the fundamental materials science behind these processes with microscopic imaging features in three dimensions.
- Flat Panel Extension (FPX) - Image even larger samples with high throughput at ZEISS best-in-class image quality. Enhance imaging flexibility and create workflow efficiencies with FPX for industrial and academic research. Rapidly scout large samples to identify a region of interest (ROI). Zoom to image targeted volumes at high resolution. FPX extends the Scout-and-Zoom workflow of Xradia520 Versa. Image the full field of view of samples beyond a 5 inch diameter, like geological cores or intact smartphones, with higher throughput. Combine FPX with Resolution at a Distance (RaaD) and benefit further from high resolution imaging for a variety of samples.
- AUTOLOADER - Increase your sample handling efficiency: with the Autoloader you can set-up queues of imaging jobs across a shift or over a weekend. Receive automatic notification of job completion. Achieve precise and repeatable sample measurements. Benefit from flexibly handling diverse sample types in the same queue. Minimize user interaction in you research or industrial laboratory, industrial process development, service laboratory, or university central imaging laboratory.
Use Our Super Simple Control System to Create Efficient Workflows : All of the features introduced by the Xradia 520 Versa are seamlessly integrated within the Scout-and-Scan Control System, an efficient workflow environment that allows you to easily scout a region of interest and specify scanning parameters. The easy-to-use system is ideal for a central lab-type setting where your users may have a wide variety of experience levels. The interface maintains the flexibility for which Xradia Versa systems are well-regarded, enabling you to set-up scans even more easily. Scout-and-Scan software also offers recipe-based repeatability, which is especially useful for your in situ and 4D research, and enables you to have greater control and efficiency for future work.
New on Version 11:
- Automated Vertical Stitching capability sets a new industry standard for imaging tall samples at the push of a button. Combine Wide Field Mode with Vertical Stitching to join separate tomographies into a large seamless image, significantly expanding your field of view for samples that are both wider and taller.
- New Auto Reference provides you with the ability to move in the Z+ or Z- directions as well as the existing X and Y directions, ideal for imaging high aspect ratio samples such as PC boards.
- Adaptive Motion Compensation is a new method to compensate for sample drift that may during the course of a tomography, such as with soft samples.
- The new Reconstructor Scout-and-Scan application pairs with the versatile Automatic Reconstructor to provide added flexibility for data reconstruction.
- Incorporate color palette and log scaling for better data visualization using the new Enhanced Histogram capability.
- Dual Scan Contrast Visualizer, DSCoVer, on Xradia 520 Versa has been updated with our newly patented dual energy interface to give you precise segmentation of different material types, or different materials with similar densities, with the improved dual energy interface.
Visualization and Analysis Software : ZEISS recommends Dragonfly Pro from Object Research Systems (ORS) - An advanced analysis and visualization software solution for your 3D data acquired by a variety of technologies including X-ray, FIB-SEM, SEM and helium ion microscopy.
Formerly Visual SI Advanced, Dragonfly Pro delivers high-definition visualization techniques and industry-leading graphics. Dragonfly Pro supports customization through easy to use Python scripting. Users now have total control of their 3D data post-processing environment and workflows.