Zeiss Spectrum II Bridge Type CMM Machine Supplier
Zeiss Spectrum II Bridge Type CMM Machine
We use premium-packaging materials to safeguard our products from mechanical and environmental conditions. For our patrons, we offer customized packaging solutions as well. We promise to deliver the orders within the postulated time frame as we are backed by excellent logistics facility.
- Carl Zeiss RDS-C5 articulating probe holder with our XDT multi-point sensor or Renishaw TP20 touch-trigger. Measure angled features in difficult to reach locations. The articulating probe holder offers +/- 180 degrees of bi-directional rotation and permits indexing steps of 5 degrees reaching 5,184 angular positions for either sensor.
- SPECTRUM can also be configured with the XDT directly for general prismatic applications.
- CAA (Computer Aided Accuracy) ensures computer-aided error correction of the dynamic deformations of the machine technology.
- The granite machine table underscores the sturdy construction of this measuring machine.
- 4-side air bearings from Carl Zeiss ensure more stability and measuring precision.
- The controller, software, sensors and additional components are ZEISS products and are optimally matched to each other.
- The computer-independent standard control panel permits manual control via the joystick at a measuring location away from the computer. Speed during CNC operation is controlled via the overdrive knob.
Looking for "Zeiss Spectrum II Bridge Type CMM Machine" ?