Vickers Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machine Supplier
Vickers Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
- Available in models; BV-250, BV-250-S, BV-120, BV -120 -S, BV -50, BV -50-S
- Completely suitable for Vickers and Brinell hardness of the steels and other metals.
- The selection of the loads is effected with the push button control system.
- The measurements of diagonal/diameter of indentation are done with built-in optical system which is graduated readout with Micrometer.
- After taking indenture on the work piece, the objective lens is automatically swiveled into position. The image of indentation appears on the focusing screen fitted in front of the machine.
- A push button is provided to turn on the loading cycle. The unloading is effected through hand lever.
- These machines conform to IS 1754 -2002 for Vickers and IS 2281 -2005, BS-240 for Brinell Test.
Vickers Hardness Testing Machine :
- BV-50: This model is only for Vickers test load range 5 kgf to 50 kgf.
- BV-5O-S: This model is just for Vickers test load range 1 kgf to 50 kgf.
- BV-120: this particular model stands for Vickers test load range 5 kgf to 120 kgf.
- BV-120-S: Stands only for Vickers test load range 1 kgf to 120 kgf.
- Vickers cum Brinell hardness Testing Machine
- BV -250: It stands for Vickers and Brinell Test load range 5 kgf to 250 kgf.
- BV -250-S: It stands for Vickers and Brinell Test load range 1 kgf to 250 kgf.
Salient features :
- The testing range is very wide. Work from soft metals such to the hardest ones, such as hardened steel.
- As the load applied is very small, thin sheet metal is utterly tested.
- Regardless of the load applied, same hardness number is obtained on the some specimen.
- To get accurate results, built in projection screens are used.
Looking for "Vickers Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machine" ?