GBC 170 Gauge Block Measuring Machine Supplier
GBC 170 Gauge Block Measuring Machine
With thorough and deep quality analysis, we deliver the best in class product range. We have an association with respected vendors from whom we source the raw inputs at very affordable charges. Additionally, the inputs are stringently checked before procurement.
- Mikronix make Rigid cast-iron stand, making unit temperature stable.
- Easily adjustable vertical slide with upper probe.
- Electro-pneumatic lifting of both top and bottom length gauges.
- Gentle, precise and exteremely smooth operation carriage fixture due to slideways, which are imprevious to dirt.
- Ergonomical operation due to the optimally arranged gauge block holding fixture.
- Movement of the gage blocks due to support consisting of heardened circular guide pins.
- No zero setting required, since the set value is automatically related to the nominal value of the respective reference gage block.
- Very effective protection from heat due to an acrylic glass screen.
- Correction for measuring force.
- Correction of differing thermal expansion coefficients.
- Computation of mean values.
- Calibration program for gage block measuring unit.
- Inherent Stabilization of temperature.
Main Advantage :
- Better measurement capabilities at comparatively lower investments.
- High reliability.
- Relatively low requirements of temperature regulation and temperature measurement.
Octa-Block Features :
- Selection and determination of measuring sequences.
- Management of test piece and standard gage blocks.
- Management of individual gage blocks.
Measuring program to perform gage block tests.
- Control of all operations and inputs.
- Automatically assigning the sequence of nominal dimensions for set tests
- Printer program for test records and for the printout of standard gage block sets.
- Printout of calibration report in a format complying with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements Storage of measurement records.
| Measuring Range
|| 0.5 mm to 170 mm
| Comprison Range
|| 20 μm
|| 0.01 μm
| Measurement uncertainty
| 0.03 μm
*under specified conditions
| Active table surface
|| 60 mm x 60 mm (Carbide Line Contact)
|| ± 0.01 μm
| Dimensions (mm)
|| 300(L) X 400 (H)X 250 (W)
|| 38 kg
Looking for "GBC 170 Gauge Block Measuring Machine" ?