GBC 150 Silver Gauge Block Measuring Machine Supplier
GBC 150 Silver Gauge Block Measuring Machine
Owing to our well-maintained and organized inventory system, we deliver the same in the committed time. We have advanced packaging systems available to make sure that the products are packed using the experts approved packaging stuff. We source the material from the leading vendors in the industry.
- Mikronix make Rigid cast-iron stand, making unit temperature stable.
- Electro-pneumatic lifting of both top and bottom length gauges.
- Gentle, precise and extremely smooth operation carriage fixture due to slideways, which are impervious to dirt.
- Ergonomical operation due to the optimally arranged gauge block holding fixture.
- Movement of the gage blocks due to support consisting of hardened circular guide pins.
- No zero setting required, since the set value is automatically related to the nominal value of the respective reference gage block.
- Very effective protection from heat due to an acrylic glass screen,
- Correction for measuring force.
- Correction of differing thermal expansion coefficients.
- Computation of mean values.
- Calibration program of gage block measuring unit.
Main Advantage :
- Less number of reference standard gauge block pieces required : Instead of use of 122 piece set of reference standard gauge blocks only 15 pieces are required to cover complete the range.
- Measurements of any arbitrary size of gauge block possible with out availability of reference gauge block of same size.
- Measurements of Imperial ( inch) gauge block possible with same 15 pcs of reference gauge blocks
- No special set for the calibration of Gauge block comparator
- Low costs of re-calibration of reference standards
Octa-Block Features :
- Selection and determination of measuring sequences.
- Management of test piece and standard gage blocks.
- Management of individual gage blocks.
Measuring program to perform gage block tests.
- Control of all operations and inputs.
- Automatically assigning the sequence of nominal dimensions for set tests
- Printer program for test records and for the printout of standard gage block sets.
- Printout of calibration report in a format complying with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements Storage of measurement records.
| Measuring Range
|| 0.5 mm to 150 mm
| Comprison Range
|| 20 mm
|| 0.01 μm
| Measurement uncertainty
|| 0.03 μm *under specified conditions
| Active table surface
|| 60 mm x 60 mm (Carbide Line Contact)
|| ± 0.01 μm
| Dimensions (mm)
|| 300(L) X 400 (H)X 250 (W)
|| 38 kg
For more details, click here
Looking for "GBC 150 Silver Gauge Block Measuring Machine" ?