Computerized Universal Testing Machine Supplier
Computerized Universal Testing Machine
- These machines conduct a large number of materials and metals in their different forms and shapes. During the test the machines examine the processes like tension, compression, transverse, bend, shear, brinell Hardness etc.
- Some special attachments are available in these machines to test chain links, flat belts, wire ropes, etc.
- Loading frame
- The base of the machine has a hydraulic cylinder at its center and two primary screws at both ends.
- Through main nuts the middle cross head is affixed on the screws.
- To adjust the initial tensile/compression clearance, the middle cross head can be moved up or down through geared motor and chain transmission.
- There is an assembly of upper, lower cross head in each machines. Additionally they have two columns on the same piston rests.
- The individual orbited cylinder of the piston assembly ensures smooth transfer of force with a minimum friction.
Hydraulic system :
- The Hydraulic circuit of machines consists of hydraulic power pack having a directly driven radial plunger pump. This pump gives an uninterrupting non pulsating flow of oil pressure that is up to 250 bar.
- On the power pack of this system, Oil filter, Oil strainer, Air breather, Oil level Indicator and Drain plug are provided for better convenience in the operation.
- To control the oil flow to cylinder a pressure compensated needle type flow control valve is rendered in the system, which achieves the desired piston speed.
- With the help of valves, the infinite variable speeds can be easily obtained.
Electrical System :
- In the electrical system of the machines a separate switch box and electrical panels are given.
- The hydraulic pump motor and the geared motor both have interlocks include in them.
- The Limit switches are provided in the system so as to stop the hydraulic pump motor if the load- increases beyond the machine capacity. These switches also help if the piston stroke is exceeded.
- The machines have computerized control panels in them.
Load measuring system :
- The oil pressure in the main cylinder is transported to an electronic pressure transducer which provides a proportionate signal to the
Data Acquisition Unit :
- The push buttons controls the motors for hydraulic operation and cross head motion. They have interlocks in them to prevent simultaneous working of the Rotary Encoder.
- The encoder signal is fed to the Data Acquisition Panel so as to get displacement in mm.
Features of Data Acquisition Unit :
- A Micro-controller based data acquisition system is provided to attain the data acquisition & indication.
- They have 16 characters and * 2 lines LCD displays for displaying the load & cross head travel value.
- They also have an Auto-detector for over-load, over travel & specimen break. In the condition of these detections the machine is automatically switched off.
- The load is indicated with resolution of 0.01% of machine capacity for the total measurement range ( in other words with resolution of 0.04kN for TUE-C-400 Model)
- The Tare load & reset elongation facilities are available in this unit.
- The elongation is indicated with a resolution 0.1 mm.
- In order to store data, the storage space goes through 1 off-line test.
Features of Win UTM Software :
- The Win UTM software can attempt a variety of mechanical tests. It can recall data from previous test & prepare the test reports.
- It has Menu driven software for the easiness in their usages.
- Through parallel port or USB Port, the test Reports & Graphs can be sent directly to the printer.
- It has storage & retrieval of the test parameters.
- It provides the display of load elongation (stress & strain are optional) at any clamant during the test.
- During the conduction of test, the software gives an on line display of load Vs elongation or Stress Vs Stain characteristics, the plot is auto scaled & displayed.
- It has selectable units (kN, kgf, mm, inch)
- It possess variable sample break detection.
- The load is indicated with a resolution of 0.01% of machine capacity for the complete measurement range of 2% to 100% of machine capacity.
Looking for "Computerized Universal Testing Machine" ?