With our capacious storage facility, urgent and voluminous requirements of the buyers are easily furnished by us. We use premium-packaging materials to safeguard our products from mechanical and environmental conditions. For our patrons, we offer customized packaging solutions as well.
Model versions : ZEISS PRO is available in three models:
- The flush-floor version allows safe, unobstructed access from all sides.
- The on-floor version can be placed on an existing foundation.
- The table model (PRO T) offers the best independence from a foundation because the table itself provides a rigid, stable base.
Advantages of ZEISS PRO are:
- Trapezoidal stand and horizontal arm for maximum precision and dynamics
- Collision protection on both sides
- Flush-floor access to measuring range from all sides
- Continuous CSC articulating probe holder with high torque and high dynamics
- Easy access to maintenance-relevant parts
- Anti-kink protection for sensor carriers, optional
- ZEISS EagleEye optical sensor for significantly shorter measuring time
These premium options can be added to the ZEISS PRO advance as required:
- Full enclosure to protect against dirt and for thermal insulation
- Temperature compensation for greater accuracy in the event of variations in temperature
- “Performance option” for 50% greater maximum acceleration
- “High accuracy” option for approximately 30% less measuring error (in combination with full enclosure and temperature compensation)
ZEISS PRO premium : The ZEISS PRO premium bundles all the performance features that are available for the PRO series in one package. Full enclosure, automatic temperature compensation and the best possible accuracy and speed are indispensable components of the ZEISS PRO premium. A ZEISS PRO advance with all the premium options is identical to a ZEISS PRO premium
Other options and accessories
- Anti-kink protection for the articulating probe holder
- Wireless control panel
- Mobile control unit with TFT monitor, keyboard, trackball and control panel holder for programming directly at the measuring point
- ZEISS EagleEye optical sensor system